Just4Children provides support for families to help their sick and disabled children.
Just4Children is passionate about the relief of sickness and preservation of health of children in the UK and Ireland by providing and assisting in the provision of grants to enable them to obtain medical treatment, therapies, living environments, equipment and holidays which would not otherwise be available to them.
Just4Children provides support for families in these areas:
- Life changing treatment for children with brain injuries;
- Access to quality of life enhancing surgeries and treatments like selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) and stem cell therapy;
- Access to life-saving surgeries and treatments;
- Probable and likely surgeries and treatments as yet not diagnosed;
- Short breaks and holidays for children with families fighting illnesses and disabilities;
- Mobility and sensory equipment;
- Holistictherapy and support programmes for autistic children;
- Adaptions to homes and living environments to improve quality of life;
- Sports equipment to enable talented disabled athletes to participate in competitive sport;
- And any other areas the trustees feel will benefit disabled and sick children.
We can help children with many different medical conditions. This includes the treatment and support for conditions associated with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), stress,attention deficit hyperactivity (ADHD), Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and demand avoidance (PDA).
We support disabled children aged 0-18 up until their 19th birthday and their families regardless of their disability or health condition. The cornerstone of our work is to act as a safety net for families unable to get the help theyneed. We are non-condition specific.
We would help UK and Irish families fundraise through us for the visit to ADELI Medical Center. The fundraising could be for therapy, travel, hotel, physics and equipment. We take no fees and all monies raised towards the rehabilitation in the ADELI Center would include the extra 25% gift go to the rehabilitation.
+44 1892 710155